Welcome to The Savvy Oiler! I am Amy, a God lovin’, stay-at-home wife and mama, crafter, blogger and OIL addict! My family and I lead the typical crazy lives we’ve all become accustomed to, but we wouldn’t change it for the world! We desire to have God at the center of our household and He continues to bless us beyond belief.
I was introduced to Young Living Essential Oils through an old friend. I followed her blog for about a year before I decided I wanted to give them a try. I am always on the hunt for more natural solutions for my family. Of course I remembered Frankincense and Myrrh essential oils from the Bible, but I didn’t know people used them today! Learning about oils, the different qualities and the benefits they could provide has been FASCINATING and ENLIGHTENING.
Since introducing Young Living into our lives, we have been amazed. Even my husband who was sort of a “skeptic” has his own stash of oils! I am so grateful for Young Living and their, “Seed to Seal,” process. I know that my family is using the best and the “proof is in the pudding!”
I would love to have you become a “Savvy Oiler” with me! I look forward to meeting you and empowering you on your oily journey! Thanks for checking out my site!
Just a few fun facts about me –
- Before I became a stay-at-home mom, I was a Sign Language Interpreter. It’s still my heart, I am just in a different season of life. 🙂
- I am a DIYer and love all things CRAFTS!
- My guilty pleasure is binge watching TV shows on Netflix.
- I do not drink coffee, but I LOVE tea!
- I’m addicted to Stress-Away and Joy essential oil blends!